Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Awwww how cute - 8/15/07

After yesterday's description of my boys as wild animals claiming territory (which given their ages of 24 months and 15 months is rather interesting), I need to share the awwwww how cute moment of the day.

When I got the boys up from their naps this afternoon we played in Kyle's room for a bit. Lately, playing means keeping each kid focused on what he's playing with instead of what the other is (not a great deal of fun, but until we're ready to set up a cage match it's necessary). I actually got the boys playing ball with each other!!! I guided it along - Grant, throw the ball to Kyle and so forth; but I never touched the ball and it actually went on for about 10 or 15 exchanges of the ball. I'd say it was definitely the high point of my day.

Grant is now taking occasional steps - usually just one or two but today he took three!

I've overdone it with my knee today. I'm feeling so much better that I actually enjoyed putting clothes in the washing machine! So now I'm off to the couch to either read or watch Top Chef.

Later,
MJ

1 comment:

Beth's Blog said...

AWW!!!!!!!!that sound so cute and quite an accomplisment to get thm to play together!!!

Great Job!!!!!!

How's the knee???