Thursday, November 8, 2007

Almost missed it

I almost went to bed without posting an entry today but I'm getting in with an hour to spare. It's not like there are any sanctions or shame committee associated with National Blog Posting Month so it's not a big deal - I'm just trying to see if I can actually do it (post an entry every day for month of November).

Today was a so-so day. Kind of feeling blue but maybe I'll blame that on PMS. I went to the doc today and got a chest x-ray. I had an icky acid reflux episode Tuesday night and I aspirated which means the stomach acid came up and ended up going back down into my lungs. Appetizing, huh? So I guess I won't mention how unpleasant it was or how fun it is to have stomach acid coming out your nose. In a nutshell, it sucked.

Okay, so how was that for an interesting, entertaining blog entry? You're awed, I know.

No comments: