Wednesday, November 7, 2007

My very own peanut gallery

I've known for awhile that we need to watch what we say around Kyle since he's in the repeat a word every 8 seconds phase. Last week when I changed Grant's diaper I made a gagging noise and said, "Ewwww! Barfbag." So what did I get from my very own personal peanut gallery? Yep. Barfbag. Fortunately, it wasn't understandable if you didn't know the context.

Then yesterday I was sitting on the couch and Kyle leaned on me in a less than comfortable position. I said, "Ow! No squishing the b00bies!" Apparently that is a much funner and far easier word to say than barfbag and unfortunately he says this one clear as a bell.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi friend-

Commenting to let you know I do read your blog everyday :)

Krista

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.