Wednesday, November 14, 2007

No trip for us at the moment

Well, Dave and I have canceled our trip to Santa Fe that we would’ve left for tomorrow. We didn’t want to waste money if I wasn’t going to be able to do as much as we’d like. The pneumonia is better and it’ll probably be fine but oh well. The boys are still going to Dave’s parents’ without us and Dave and I are just going to have a nice weekend doing things we never get to do.

I’ve been working more than I’d like. Not necessarily more hours than I’d like, but more often. I officially work Tuesdays and Thursdays but I’m finding myself checking my email and logging in to work on problems during the other days of the week. It’s making it so work is in the back of my mind all the time. Gotta work on that.

1 comment:

TheOilHippie said...

Sorry about your trip. I do the work from home thing and although it should just be two times a week, I feel this constant nag that I have more that needs to be done.